- cLc (complex Laminate construction) contains a specially designed composite fiber that is sandwiched between the two layers of Super Fiber Laminate. The composite fiber acts as a reinforcement layer without adding significantly to the weight of the helmet.
FCS (Facial Contour System):
- To offer an even better snug fit and enhance the comfort to the lower jaw, the Facial Contour System (FCS) works with a foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds as you remove or put on the helmet.
- Easy to clean diffusers create a strong venturi vacuum at the rear. Center top vent for increased airflow. Under-peak air intake collects en directs cool air into the helmet. Inner chin vent shutter prevents debris coming into the helmet in dusty riding conditions. Goggle ventilation and lower side vents.
- The Arai peak scavenges and forces air into the forehead vent ports for cooling while at the same time using multiple relief-ports to reduce “lifting” at higher speeds.
- The completely removable and washable Dry-Cool interior lining is developed for and tested in MotoGP. It uses micro water cells to improve moisture and heat transfer from the head to the airflow and dries much faster than conventional textiles. Keeps your head cooler and dryer during a long ride.
The Arai VX Pro 4 Helmet is Snell- and DOT-rated.