VAS Shield System:
Normally the shield mounting position must remain relatively high, because a lower shield pivot will not allow the shield to open or close. The VAS (Variable Axis System) has a variable axis (moving pivot point). This allows shield opening and closing even with the 24mm lower shield mount position, compared to the Signet-Q.
VAS Shield Latch System:
VAS shield latch system captures and holds the shield closed more securely to help prevent unexpected opening. In addition to a de-mist position, the larger latch design allows for an intuitive and seamless operation of the shield.
The Peripherally Belted – Super Complex Laminate Construction shell design combines multiple materials and techniques created internally by Arai that deliver both performance and affordability.
Eco Pure Liner:
The fully removable interior liner system is made from Eco Pure material, which helps maintain neutral acidity levels close to human skin and antibacterial consumption, as well as a softer liner material and adjustable temple padding to allow for a customized fit.
VAS V MV Shield:
The VAS MAX Vision shield is standard to provide better visibility in all seasons and for all types of riding and comes standard with a clear anti-fog Pinlock insert.
- Dual function lever releases both the side pod and the face shield for quick and simple face shield removal
- VAS (Variable Axis System) shield latch system captures and holds the face shield closed and provides a de-mist position to slightly crack the shield open
- VAS MAX Vision face shield provides excellent visibility in all seasons thanks to the included Pinlock insert
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
- 5mm peel away cheek pads
- Cheek pads with Emergency Release Tabs
- QVF & QVR upper ventilation ducts look familiar but offer more adjustment and better flow through performance
- PB-SCLC Shell has superb tensile strength due to a variety of carefully-positioned materials and light weight resin
- Includes clear Pinlock insert
- Snell 2015 and DOT approved